Good Morning 4LBL Winter Box League Participants,
The winter Box league is finally here! A few things we wanted to make sure all participants know before we start this Sunday:
1. Sessions this Sunday are going to be 90 minutes long, this way we can introduce some box concepts while maximize the number of reps each player is getting.
2. We will be keeping schoolmates together during these next four sessions to help with ride sharing, as well to generate high tempo play and team bonding. After the fourth session, teams will be drafted, and kids will be split up according to your evaluation.
3. Please be a little early, so we can get all registered players signed in, and handout jerseys before we get started.
4. We will have a master coach assigned on each rink, who will demonstrate each upcoming drill, and then split the groups in half to maximize the number of reps each player is getting.
5. We are hoping the allotted schedule below does not change for the next four Sundays. The games will begin on Sunday Jan 6th for 8 weeks. We will roster all the kids the week of Dec 24th at which time the 8 week games schedule will be posted.
6. Fieldhouse Sports is located at 12 Tallwood Dr, Bow, NH 03304
Please locate your HS name and scheduled time:
Rink 1 - ½ NHS/ Inter Lakes/Concord-Carlisle
Rink 2 - ½ NHS/ Souhegan HS
Rink 1 - Brewster/ Portsmouth/ Pinkerton
Rink 2 - KUA/VA/ Derryfield/ Goffstown/ Hanover/ Tyngsboro
Rink 1 - SPS/Tilton
Rink 2 - Holderness/Proctor/ Nashua South
2:30 - 4:00
Rink 1 - Concord/ Laconia/ Kingswood/ Keene/ John Stark/ Bow/ Londonderry/Hopkinton
We have broken down the groups to try and keep no more than 30 players per rink per session. If there is a conflict with your assigned time please email Scott@4leaflax.org to be reassigned.
Scott L Dudley
President 4 Leaf Lacrosse